Transport for NSW
Transport for NSW (TfNSW) is implementing Digital Engineering (DE) to connect emerging technologies with reliable structured data. This will enable more collaborative and productive methods of project delivery and management of assets through the lifecycle compared to those traditionally utilised. Willow has been engaged through the TfNSW DE Panel to review and help develop the new standards and documentation for the TfNSW DE Framework.
Transport for NSW
Products & Services
WillowDigital™, Digital Engineering
Scope of work
WillowDigital™ Engineering Services has been engaged to
Collaborate with TfNSW Agencies and Operators to improve and develop standards for CAD, BIM and Asset Classification System.
Resolve significant variations between current standards, and drive adherence to new ways of working.
Provide gap analysis, specialist advice and implementation on global best practice for DE standards to improve the TfNSW framework, including open data formats and linear infrastructure.
Advise on opportunities, challenges and constraints associated with industry implementation of the TfNSW DE Framework.
The Willow advantage
By partnering with WillowDigitalTM Engineering, TfNSW has derived the following benefits
- TfNSW vision of DE is clearly articulated and aligned with stakeholder objectives.
- TfNSW strategy delivered to meet overarching business requirements and stakeholder expectations.
- Trusted advice through strong stakeholder engagement, a comprehensive appreciation of the government client environment and meaningful relationships.
- New opportunities identified to add further value to the business.
- DE Framework Release 1 Launch
- Construction CommencesDE Framework Release 2 Launch