SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park Case Study
SoFi Stadium is an unprecedented and unparalleled sports and entertainment destination in Inglewood, CA. The stadium is the centerpiece of a 298-acre mixed-use development featuring retail, commercial office space, a hotel, residential units, and outdoor park spaces.
SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park has embarked on a smart building journey to ensure that their assets incorporate advanced technology that brings significant value to their clients.
Willow will provide a unique solution to these challenges by using a combination of Digital Engineering services and our innovative, data-driven software platform, the WillowTwin™.
Through engagement with both of these offerings, Willow de-risks and aligns the handover and commissioning process in the remaining 16 months of the project, whilst simultaneously working alongside the owner and operator of the stadium to configure and/or integrate the WillowTwin™ platform and corresponding modules. These measures are offered and recommended in order to address the ongoing operational needs and future-proofed vision for the stadium.
SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park
Los Angeles, CA, USA
3 million sq. ft.
resourcesSoFi Stadium website
Products & Services
WillowDigital™ Engineering, WillowTwin™
Scope of work
WillowDigital™ Engineering has been engaged to
Document the objectives for the Digital Twin
Document the assets and properties to include in the Digital Twin
Capture the specific BIM, Asset Data, and Digital Twin Compliance requirements necessary to meet the project objectives
Establish a standardized approach to the naming conventions, model quality requirements, and Digital Twin standards for both live and static data
WillowTwin™ has been engaged to
- Collect, validate and manage digital information during the stadium’s critical construction phase to enable the creation of a digital replica of the asset
- Identify and agree on end use cases for the Digital Twin including sustainability, operational efficiency and occupant experience
- Implement selected customizations for the needs of the business
The Willow advantage
SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park has derived the following benefits
- Collateral collection/digitization (asset registers, as-builts, O&Ms)
- Live reporting dashboard
- Compliance transparency and accountability
- Intuitive dashboard and mobile-facing interface
- Interactive 2D/3D dashboard widget
- Digitized, structured, and searchable asset data and metadata
- Future-proof model collateral
- True digital replica of built form, assets, systems and services
- File naming convention application
- Asset metadata associations for optimal data discovery
- WillowDigital™ Digital Engineering engaged
- WillowTwin™ digital twin setup
- Twin Customization, Third-Party Integration, and Substantial Completion