Investa Case Study
567 Collins Street
Investa is one of Australia’s largest, most recognised commercial office real estate companies, committed to helping workplaces thrive. Investa were challenged to locate accurate and up to date building documentation and information whilst also having the ability to make changes to the data in real-time. In addition, there was a significant delineation of the ‘as built’ design and future modifications made by tenants and occupants for bespoke fitouts. This impacted the ability to identify issues and pro-actively manage the maintenance of the building and equipment.
55,184 sqm Net Lettable Area
Commercial Real Estate
Products & Services
WillowDigital™ Engineering, WillowTwin™ Platform
Scope of work
WillowDigital™ Engineering has been engaged to
Provide digital strategy and implementation
Provide BIM consultation
Model and audit data requirements for the building
WillowTwin™ has been engaged to
- Provide a single Cloud based platform and intuitive dashboard to combine models, data, geometry and live sensor data.
The Willow advantage
Investa has derived the following benefits
- For the first time, Investa have a single view of all live, static and geospatial data and models, in a single cloud platform
- The ability to locate all building data and documentation
- The ability to update documentation in real time to reflect building and equipment changes
- WillowDigital™ Engineering engaged
- Completed construction & digital delivery handover
"Partnering with Willow at 567 Collins Street enabled Investa to unlock the value of data normally left on the table, by applying a consistent digital strategy across the building’s life-cycle. Willow were able to repeatedly pivot their technology offerings to support Investa’s evolving requirements."
Head of Building Technology, Investa