This privacy collection statement outlines the terms on which Willow Technology Corporation Pty Limited (ACN 622 769 493) (we, our or us) will collect your information. Your information may be collected by us, whilst you use the InSite Application (InSite App), contact us, visit our website or social media pages.
The purposes for which we collect the information include:
- providing you with the services and products that you request;
- collecting payments;
- creating and reviewing data about our users and how they interact with the InSite App;
- developing new products and services;
- complying with legal obligations and meeting legal retention periods;
- allowing you to access other third-party apps through the InSite App;
- addressing and remedying any problems users may experiences with our services; and
- providing support to users and assistance in resolving disputes.
We may disclose your information to the owners and/or managers of the building for which you use the InSite App (Investa Entities), the purposes for which we may disclose such information to an Investa Entity includes to:
- populate third-party applications such as service providers in the relevant commercial building;
- perform analytics and research for the purposes of improving the user experience; and
- send material relating to marketing promotions, exclusive offers, business updates and information regarding building features.
We may also collect your information from an Investa Entity or other third-party apps in order to use it for the purposes described above.
We may also collect your information through certain third-party apps, for example through third-party vendors (i.e. who may offer services in your building) who host their application on the InSite App.
The information may also be disclosed to the following types of organisations:
- customer groups;
- service providers (including IT service providers who provide hosting services);
- marketing agencies;
If you choose not to provide the information requested, we may not be able to provide our services to you.
You have a right to access personal information that we hold about you, subject to any exceptions in relevant legislation. If you wish to seek access to your personal information or inquire about the handling of your personal information, contact the privacy officer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require further information about privacy at Willow, please contact the Privacy Officer by email email@example.com.