Hollywood Park, a 298-acre world-class sports and entertainment destination is the new home of the Los Angeles Rams and Los Angeles Chargers. SoFi Stadium, the
Metro Tunnel Project
Melbourne, VIC, Australia
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
Willow is engaged by CYP Design & Construction, a joint venture between John Holland, Lendlease & Bouygues Construction, delivering the Metro Tunnel Project’s twin nine-kilometre rail tunnels and five new underground stations, to provide Digital Engineering (DE) services. Willow has five full-time personnel as part of the 12 project DE team members and is responsible for working with the project team in the delivery of 3D models, GIS information, and asset data related to the creation of a Digital Twin for each of the five new underground stations. There are in excess of 400 3D models on the project, and Willow will work collaboratively to drive the DE requirements required from the various subcontractors and consultants. Willow’s team is also responsible for overseeing intelligent 3D models, GIS & asset data across the project.
SCOPE OF WORK
WillowDigital™ Engineering Services have been engaged to:
- Implement digital transformation in existing processes for the Design Team, External Designers Teams and Subcontractors through Digital Requirements
- Model auditing & compliance review
- Automate data transfer between teams through the CDE with parametric standard rules. Automate the key digital processes to increase quality.
- Collate and standardise transferable and usable asset data and models through open data formats in order to achieve 100% usability by all teams and stakeholders
- Establish digital processes and workflows to increase accountability and transparency of design and construction challenges
- Review, audit, analyse and optimise strategies to ensure compliance with the DEMP and ensure continuous improvement in digital practises
In the latest edition of Willow World, CEO Joshua Ridley sat down with Scott Rechler, CEO and Chairman of RXR Realty, a multi-billion dollar real
It’s fair to say that we’re living through a time like no other. In March this year I moved from Microsoft to join Willow, a