Hollywood Park, a 298-acre world-class sports and entertainment destination is the new home of the Los Angeles Rams and Los Angeles Chargers. SoFi Stadium, the
Barrack Place (151 Clarence Street)
Investa Property Group
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Commercial Real Estate
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
WillowDigital™ Engineering, WillowTwin™ Digital Engineering
Barrack Place is a next generation A-Grade workplace, being the most advanced building in its class in Sydney. Along with its 18 floors the precinct includes retail and food offerings with a laneway adjoining Clarence and Kent Streets, likening it to the popular Ash Lane (Ivy Precinct) and Melbourne Laneways.
Willow was appointed by Investa Property Group as the Digital Project Manager for the Design and Construction Phase of the project to manage the consultant and contract deliverables. Willow was also utilised by the contractor Built and subcontractors for the collection, validation and structuring of asset data to enable a smooth construction handover and transition the building into smart operations.
Willow understood what was required to enable the smart building features – a foundation built on structured, validated and appropriately tagged data. The Willow team managed the process successfully, so that the 3D models, static data and live data integrated to produce the WillowTwin™ platform – the operational Digital Twin.
SCOPE OF WORK
WillowDigital™ Engineering has been engaged to:
- Develop managed asset list and asset data requirements
- Review digital progress towards the Digital Twin objectives
- Oversight of contractor activities and compliance to requirements
- Provide advice to Investa executive on contractor progress
- Review verification of as-builts
WillowTwin™ has been engaged to:
- Implement Twin Creator as part of the Completions process
- Facilitate the asset database and completions tracking
- Integrate live data with the digital twin (3D and asset data)
- Provision of software solution for handover and operations
In the latest edition of Willow World, CEO Joshua Ridley sat down with Scott Rechler, CEO and Chairman of RXR Realty, a multi-billion dollar real
It’s fair to say that we’re living through a time like no other. In March this year I moved from Microsoft to join Willow, a